Thursday, July 5, 2007

Pre-emptive action

Notice to all students

Coffee, Tea etc. is made available to students for use in this room only. Recently, many items have been disappearing rapidly, cups, coffee, and tea. Due to the increase in supplies, we may need to stop coffee services in the future.

Please drink responsibly

Thank You


The above notice is placed in the common room in my department. Now why is this here? Because it has been in the common room every single day for the last 3 years and I thought a change of place would be good. Talk about preemptive action! Not to mention giving new meaning to the phrase 'please drink responsibly'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com