Sunday, February 11, 2007

Things to do before I die

Since this list is of things I want to do, rather than of things I will do, and that too before I die, I will be very ambitious.
So here's the list alongwith the probability (no basis) of the events actually happening.
1. Visit at least 6/7 continents, and at least 25/whatever countries.
2. Understand Einstein's Theory of Relativity, Quantum Physics and Proof of Fermat's last Theorem. Essence is that I should be aware of what the realm of Mathematics and Physics is about.
3. Fall in love, and not question the reasons. 'Let go' type.
4. Do Bungee Jumping, sky diving, scuba diving, water surfing, gliding and fly an aeroplane.
5. Learn how to dance fluidly.
6. Learn to play one musical instrument.
7. Be able to stretch my legs 180 degree; anything approaching that will do. I mean - a reasonable degree of flexibility in body.
8. Run a marathon. Not necessarily in a ceremonial run. Point is - I should be able to run 40 km in one go.
9. Be able to speak at least 5 languages.
10. Do something in the field of education.

No comments: